Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trying to find . Clark's parnabys of trimdom

Hi I only know I few things .
    Kenneth Clark. Born in 7th June 1943. 13 west lane trimdom.durham.
    Married . 1966 in Bradford.
    Death in 2003. South sheilds.

Henry clark born. Ithink 1904. Sunderland
    Died 1973 . Maybe.
    Elizabeth hannah parnaby . Born unknown. Sedgefield maybe.
    They married in 1943.

Any information would be lovely
    I am mostly wanting to know if Kenneth clark has any siblings or children. And how many marriages hes had. And anything on his parents and if they had other children or siblings to. And help would be greatful would be awesome. Miranda

Hi Miranda and welcome to the forums.

I am mostly wanting to know if Kenneth clark has any siblings
    Kenneth seems to have two siblings, both boys.

We don't allow the publication of possible living people to be named on the forums.

You can easily find their names yourself by using this site https://www.freebmd.org.uk/
    Enter the surname CLARK and mother's maiden name PARNABY and up they'll pop
    Alma

Elizabeth's birth registration gives mother's maiden name FERGUSON.

Births Sep 1919
    Parnaby Elizabeth H, Mother's maiden name Ferguson Sedgefield 10a 333

This is the likely marriage of Elizabeth's parents.
    Marriages Sep 1918
    Parnaby Henry and Hannah Ferguson Sedgefield 10a 361

1939 register, Sedgefield.
    Henry Parnaby born 11th May 1888, his wife Hannah born 17th April 1890, John R Parnaby born 31st Jan 1925 and Joseph H Parnaby 8th April 1923, all three men were miners below ground.

There's two closed records in the household and one of those could be Elizabeth Hannah.
    Alma

To find Henry's Mother's maiden name I used this site (the FreeBMD site only names MMN from 1912)
    https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/c...cates/menu.asp
    You need to register to use the site, however it is free to use.

PARNABY, HENRY, Mother's maiden name THOMPSON
    GRO Reference: 1888 J Quarter in DURHAM Volume 10A Page 398

Marriages Sep 1882
    PARNABY Robert and Rachael Ann Thompson Auckland 10a 276

Christening 6 Jun 1888, St. Margarets, St. Oswalds, Durham
    Henry Parnaby parents: Robert Parnaby and Rachel Ann

In 1911 the Parnaby family are at Old Trimdon Durham, RG14; Piece: 29677
    Mother Rachel is a widow, she'd had 8 children, seven still living. She was 50yrs and born Ryhope Durham
    Henry 22, coal miner, born Quarryhouse Durham; John 20, born Old Durham, George 17, Old Durham; Esther 15, Old Durham; and a married daughter Margaret Priestman 26, Quarryhouse and her husband Matthew Priestman 28, Thirsk Yorkshire.
    Alma

Default Awesome!!

Hi thx you all so much . I only got Kenneth's birth certificate today . And after you answering I know alot more. I know you cant show living people. Wonders how I can find out if Kenneth has been married after 1966. And if so how many times. And any children. I know he has 3 from his first marriage. I am going to send for his death certificate this mth . So hopefully that will give me more info. Thxs again this site Brill
    I am not good at researching things . I thumble around a lot hehe

Wonders how I can find out if Kenneth has been married after 1966.
    As Kenneth Clark is not an uncommon name it may prove difficult trying to find other marriages for him unless you have some clues.

If you know the names of his children from his first wife could you try tracing them via social media (Facebook etc) perhaps they will know if he married again.

Edited to add: Or, perhaps try tracing Kenneth's brothers and their families who may be able to help re further marriages.
    Alma

Have you found any thing on Henry Clark. I don't even get any hints when I Google. In fact the Clark family . I have struggled finding them .

I have tried I know them all his first wifes children . Since I am one of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mirand41 View Post
    I have tried I know them all his first wifes children . Since I am one of them lol
    Ah, OK Miranda, then I suggest you try tracing his brothers and their families via social media.

You can try to find his brothers marriages on FreeBMD I gave you the link earlier.

Incidentaly are you aware of this site https://www.familysearch.org/en/
    It can help with earlier records, mostly census records 1841, 51, 61, 71, 81, 91, 1901 and 1911, also baptisms and marriages. That's assuning you don't have a subscription to Ancestry or Find My Past, if you do please say as we can then point you to the records they have.
    Alma

Hi again sadly no hits on Clark family . Since they in there 60s and over not many have Facebook. And it's really to know where they live to find more relatives. I am one of Kenneth's children. And only found out at 16. My mother will not tell me anything . My grandmother . Would oftold me more but sadly she passed in 2010 . Ida Marguerite mahomet.all her sisters and brothers have past . So now it's only me trying to find things in the dark . I am so greatful for all the information u have found thx you . Sadly I don't yet. I have been talking to my 3rd hubby lol.. and he wants to trace his family so I will be going to pay for it soon.
    Last edited by Mirand41; 07-08-2019 at 1:16 AM. Reason: I thought of other things to say . I am chatty lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast