If anyone has access to the Lancashire parish registers on Ancestry, could they have a look at the baptism of Nancy, daughter of Richard and Ellen HALSTEAD on 24 May 1818 in Church Kirk, Lancashire? I can't make out the abode. Lancashire OPC has transcribed it as Allitroids but I can't see any such place. I wondered if it was two words All ...ds

I have found the baptism of Nancy and her older brother James, also in Church Kirk in June 1816, when I think the abode says Accrington. When Richard and Ellen (formerly HAWORTH) emigrated to the Cape in 1820 they had a 9 year old son Thomas with them as well, but Richard and Ellen didn't get married until 1 January 1816 in Church Kirk. I suspect that Thomas was Ellen's son, later adopted by Richard, as there is a baptism for a Thomas HAWORTH, son of Ellen, on 22 June 1810 in St.Mary the Virgin, Bury. Again I can't read the place. It looks a bit like Toft, and there is a place called Toft about 25 miles away in Cheshire, but there seem to be quite a few on the page from the same place so I wondered if there is a closer candidate.