Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi, I descend from a family of Gee's dating back many years from Longdon. I'm from a line decending from a Ralph Gee. Son of I think a Sarah Gee who had Ralph by a man named Corbett. Not sure if this links into your tree, but Ralph I think dates back to early 1800's with a Line of Gees decending through the years in the area. Our tree doesn't go back further than Ralph and his mother.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello, I’ve researched back a good distance through the Longdon Gee family. There is a Sarah Gee, daughter of Charles and Fanny listed in 1852. Charles and Fanny were married in 1852. He was a colliery labourer. I have followed the line back to 1670, but don’t have much other than the basic names of males and their wives. Lots of Charles, John and William. Do you have any other information, d.o.b. Etc. Longdon is still a small place. A
    So have a Charles Gee, also from Longdon, with a date of 1826, married to a Sarah, but no other name for her. Let me know if this helps.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I've got another thread that links into this. See; The Gee's Longdon

https://www.british-genealogy.com/fo...222#post676222

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I have a John Gee listed as being born 1776 married to Ann and his father, another John Gee born 1750, son of Richard Gee. All born in Longdon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12