Brick wall demolition expert!

Default Inserting images

The functioning of this seems to have changed since the recent modifications, and I can't work out how to do so now - the same button is there, but it needs the user to somehow identify the URL of the picture.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Knowledgeable and helpful

To add an image you have to upload the image to a website then add the url of the image when asked.
    Cheers
    Guy
    As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.

What website?

Most of us don't have one.

When BG went AWOL last week I discovered this problem Megan and told admin about it. I will remind them again.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Meanwhile Flickr photos sharing may be a help? Lot of fiddling for what was previously an easy move may be a help if you want to upload before admin get a look at it Megan.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    Meanwhile Flickr photos sharing may be a help? Lot of fiddling for what was previously an easy move may be a help if you want to upload before admin get a look at it Megan.
    Christina
    Thanks for the thought Christina. I will wait and see if Admin can pick this up and have a look - it might be something that's been overlooked.

Reputation beyond repute

Most of us don't have one.
    Any web space will do eg Google Drive or any similar cloud storage providing the file can be made shareable or public.

I too would like to upload some photos to have them "dated" to perhaps help identify the subjects but do not use "cloud storage". Is any simple method of uploading likely to become available please?

Will flag this with Admin again and one of the moderators will let you know the decision, please bear in mind some internet providers and various email providers do provide web space for storage, which nowadays is called the cloud.

We normally allow small versions of photos to be posted in messages but some people have had trouble since the Big Problem earlier this year. Apparently such problems should be cured when the forum id updated soon.