I have the passenger list showing the emigration of my grandfather and grandmother via Liverpool on 15 February 1921. They are shown as Mr. T. Murison and Mrs. Murison. I am quite sure they are the correct people, since I checked their Form 30A immigration cards at their Canadian destination.

They are the correct ages, professions etc., but they seem to have separate tickets, cabins and their ages are shown in the columns as if they were travelling alone. They also have a peculiar notations for "Port of Embarkation".

Can anyone help me understand what is happening? I found the record on Ancestry, but I know it's on FindMyPast as well.

Here is the citation for the couple:
"UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960," Ancestry (https://www.ancestry.ca/search/colle...passengerlists : downloaded 26 April 2019) > Liverpool [port] > 1921 [year] > February [month], browsable images, image 283, Minnedosa, departed Liverpool on 15 February 1921, bound for St John N.B., entries for Mr. T Murison & Mrs. Murison; citing “Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Outwards Passenger Lists,” BT27 [TNA reference], The National Archives (TNA), Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England. See also images 259 and 295, which are the title and summary pages of the passenger list, for additional sailing details.