Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Growing old Disgracefully

England & Wales, Criminal Registers, 1791-1892

Name - Elver Young, Age38, Estimated Birth Year abt 1803.
    Date of Trial 19 October 1841, Trial Year 1841.
    Location of Trial Wiltshire, England.
    Sentence - Acquittal
    Charged with Reciving Stollen Goods.

I am not sure about Australian Cert. but any child born after 1851 when you found a death for Hannah Taylor and a marriage to another Hannah would give you the mothers maiden name. If you are looking at Elizabeth Tilse nee Taylor I would start with her If you can't find her then look at the other children.

A word of warning other "Family Trees that Ancestry" Connects you to lots have the wrong infomation, one I am looking at now has lots of children born after both parents have died.

Loves to help with queries

Hi Sandyhall, I am continuing the research. Found this in newspaper today,
    Taylor – In sad but loving memory of my dear mother Hannah Taylor, who departed this life 14th June, 1911, at my residence, aged 84 years and 4 months. One year ago, no tongue can tell How anxiously we stood Beside our darling mother’s bed, To keep her if we could. One year has passed, her face still beams In all my thoughts and nightly dreams;Her memory is as dear today As in the hour she passed away. Inserted by her loving daughter, Jemima Hawkins
    Henry's death cert didn't record his parents names. Parents of the Hannah in Gundy Cemetery record parents as Charles & Patience, but so far I have not had any success tracing them. That you confirmed all parents names in UK has been a big help. Thank you.

I think this is what happened Henry and Hannah Young married 1846 had som Thomas b 1849 in England they all 3 went to Australia where they had another son Henry b1850 in Australia, Hannah died 1851 and Henry married Hannah Wright in 1851 and went on to have 12 children with this Hannah which includes 2 sets of twins. Are you on Ansestry out in Australia, I would start looking for the birth of Ellen Harriet b 1870 she is the youngest child, she married George Rossington and is your Elizabeth Jane's sister. Or even Elizabeth Jane's birth its there too on
    Ancestry but I don't know what infomation Australian cert give you but it must have mthers maiden name on them.

Loves to help with queries

Thanks again Sandyhall, agree with theory Henry has married 2 Hannahs. My Ancestry sub has expired, and not inclined to renew, as only attempting this research for a friend. I will suggest she buy a death transcript of Hannah nee Wright, which should detail her parents and birthplace. If she doesn't want to do that, so be it. Also I need to amend my previous entry, Hannah Wright's father was Oliver, not Charles, mother Patience.

Look out for the free weeks that ancestry do and sign up but remember to cancell sub before the 2 weeks end. do you already have a tree on Ancestry just so I can have a look at it. Some of the trees have big mistakes in them. Parents are dead but still having children born after they died. ????? not making a coment about that cause it would be rude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12