Post Emmanuel Blannin. Somerset

Next on my list of brickwalls is the family of Emmanuel Blannin. He was apparently born in Bristol, Somerset, indicating around the Bedminster area. I want to know who his parents were, but I can't find the parish where he was baptized (ancestry trees say his father was Henry Blannin, but with no evidence.)

Hi
    I have separated this post from the original in the Surname Interests forum as you are asking for help.

if you have any more information about Emmanuel such as his wife, children, is he on the censuses? can you give it to us please.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Knowledgeable and helpful

You don't give a birth year but familysearch have an Emanuel Blannin born 1843 baptised 23 December 1853 Bristol, St Mary Redcliffe, parents henry and Ann

Emeltee

Damn, I forgot to mention the Emmanuel Blannin that I'm talking about was born in 1812 - 13 (this is evidenced in the 1851 / 61 census.) My apologies

Knowledgeable and helpful

As Emmanuel is an unusual first name, it may be that there is a connection to Henry and the earlier Emmanuel, so keep these references in mind, and the source data, in case you need to follow it up later. pwholt

Emanuel's marriage.

Emanuel Blannin/Ann Coldstone, 24 Apr 1836, Bedminster, Somerset
    witnesses: Charles Blannin and Benjn John Room (he could be a parish clerk as there's a Benjamin Room on census returns who is parish clerk)

Charles must be a relative, have you tried finding a Charles Blannin?

There is this from Ancestry's "UK, Poll Books and Electoral Registers, 1538-1893"

Name: Charles Blannin, a brazier, Hope Square.
    Poll Year: 1837
    Parish or Rectory: Bedminster, Gloucestershire
    Alma