Brock

Default Eva Lloyd born 1907 Kidderminster

Elizabeth Dallow was born within Kidderminster workhouse in 1866. Her mother, who was also named Elizabeth Dallow, was a long term inmate of the workhouse.
    Elizabeth grew up within the workhouse eventually escaping the workhouse system when she became a servant to the Mills family in Kidderminster.
    It was whilst working in service there that she met a gardener named William Lloyd and they married in 1901 in Kidderminster. William Lloyd was a widower.
    The couple went on to have a son named Harry who was born & died in 1902, a son named Fred born 1904 & a daughter named Eva who was born in 1907.
    I would like to learn about Eva & what became of her.
    If this family appears within your family tree I would very much welcome contact please.
    Thank you.

Dundee10

There is a possible marriage in Kidderminster in 1935 to William J GROVE and they appear on the 1939 Register as GROVES. Do you know her exact date of birth?

Brock

I have actually applied for the birth certificates of both Eva & her brother Fred this morning so will have to wait for a few days to get exact dates.
    There were two Eva's born in Kidderminster and I don't know which could be the bride in the Groves marriage as yet.
    Thank you.

Brock

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee10 View Post
    There is a possible marriage in Kidderminster in 1935 to William J GROVE and they appear on the 1939 Register as GROVES. Do you know her exact date of birth?
    Thank you so much for your help ~ it's been invaluable.
    The 1939 Register entry that you told me of is for the exact address where her parents lived and where she was raised. ☺

Dundee10

Her death in 1998:

Name: Eva GROVES
    Death Age: 90
    Birth Date: 19 Sep 1907
    Registration Date: Jul 1998
    Registration district: Kidderminster
    Inferred County: Hereford and Worcester
    Register Number: 36D
    District and Subdistrict: 5171