Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thank Christanel, quiet moments, so back to my genealogy. I talk to Hollieferral on the Facebook page. Still a mystery - no wayt to find nothing about Peter Fraser. There are many people saying Alexandre Fraser/Mary Hay, but it doesn't work with dates, etc..So I am working on descendnats only at this point...

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Christina,

Long time! Well, I am still working on my g g g g father Peter Fraser whom I don't know where is coming from! I have checked on People of Scotland all Alexander Fraser and Mary Fraser parents, but nothing there. However, I found something quite interesting: David Frazer & Jean Wald - Kirkwall - child Peter Fraser 16 jan 1755. Quite away from Inverness-shire, but no proof that he was from there! So now, I am trying to see if this new info might bring me somewhere. By the way, I have tried Fraser, Frazer, Fraiser, Fraizer, Frissell, Frizell, Frazar. Are they any other hints or new websites that I should look to find him? I have all the information or most of it for Canada, but I am missing his travel to Canada and family in Scotland.

Any information that you might have will be helpfull.

Thank you very much.
    Francois

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12