Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Pat. I am very sorry I couldn't reply to you straightaway - however, thanks for your last post and I am astonished to get instant responses to my query on a thread which has been dormant for three years! I am a male grandson of William Algernon Frost - gives you a wide field, since he had 13 children! But I will send you a private message and explain all. I am totally new to these ancestry sites and fumbling around, but I arrived here completely by "chance" and am gratified by how friendly and helpful this site seems to be. More anon ...

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I have received a PM from a sender in Australia claiming a possible connection between William Algernon Frost and their great-grandfather. Apart from the fact that forenames and surnames do not tally, I hope it is within the Forum's rules to advise caution. The sender demanded info and the results of my research, but was reluctant to provide their own name, location, other details, even an email address! Never give a lot of info to someone who is a complete stranger and whose motives you are not sure of. In the end, I received quite an offensive PM and I called it a day.

Hi Seahermit
    I have sent you a private message.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123