Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Growing old Disgracefully
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    yes Found Marriage 1 June 1903
    William Bennett (occupation Miner) father was Samuel Bennett (occupation Miner)
    Frances Elizabeth Hinchliffe father was William Hinchliffe (Occupation I think it say Warehouseman)

    found them on the 1939 Regester
    F. E. B born 7 May 1880
    W. B born 19 sept 1878
    Daughter frances born 17 April 1919

    143 Oxford Street, Hemsworth, Yorkshire (West Riding), England

    now to go back for you

  2. #12
    Growing old Disgracefully
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    I have gone back to 1841 Census with both family's but not found a connection to the 2 Ladies

  3. #13
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,427

    Default

    Going that far back is way beyond the call of duty, Sandyhall.

    Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  4. #14
    Growing old Disgracefully
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Going that far back is way beyond the call of duty, Sandyhall.

    Pam
    I really wanted to find the connection for Jem

  5. #15
    Settling in
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Gooseberry Hill
    Posts
    11

    Default CLAYTON-HINCHLIFFE Marriage 1910?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyhall View Post
    yes Found Marriage 1 June 1903
    William Bennett (occupation Miner) father was Samuel Bennett (occupation Miner)
    Frances Elizabeth Hinchliffe father was William Hinchliffe (Occupation I think it say Warehouseman)

    found them on the 1939 Regester
    F. E. B born 7 May 1880
    W. B born 19 sept 1878
    Daughter frances born 17 April 1919

    143 Oxford Street, Hemsworth, Yorkshire (West Riding), England

    now to go back for you
    Thankyou Sandyhall, Yes I have the slip of paper originally given to them showing marriage which only has same info as above with her father William but mothers not shown for either of them. It does show however two witness names including John Hinchliffe, maybe her brother. Already had 1939 register info for my grand father William Bennett which includes my Aunt who was still at home as well. Thankyou all for looking at the problem, just the nature of brick walls I guess.
    Cheers, John in Oz

  6. #16
    Growing old Disgracefully
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jembennett View Post
    Thankyou Sandyhall, Yes I have the slip of paper originally given to them showing marriage which only has same info as above with her father William but mothers not shown for either of them. It does show however two witness names including John Hinchliffe, maybe her brother. Already had 1939 register info for my grand father William Bennett which includes my Aunt who was still at home as well. Thankyou all for looking at the problem, just the nature of brick walls I guess.
    Cheers, John in Oz
    Looking at what I've found on ancestry your Hinchliffe/Bennett Family is related to me in some way, not worked it out yet but their is a second marriage somewhere got to go find it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Select a file: