Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Famous for offering help & advice

thank you for all of that information Murraymcdo

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thank you, I have a photograph of Molly Murray with her mum and 2 of her sisters and brother, you are welcome to have.

Holmer

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

That would be great Paula, Thank you.

Upon his passing, Charles' daughter forwarded a number of his items to me, one being a large professionally posed, picture of Molly and William, my mother, I believe Patricia, and possibly Pam. My mother appears to be approximately three of age. It also appears to have been framed at one time. Unfortunately, it is too large for my scanner to copy.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Murray Family Birth Dates

I spoke to my daughter this morning. She is currently living in France and is also the "Keeper of the Keys", so to speak. I have been able to glean the following birth dates in discussion with her:
    William b. 1891 d. 1941
    Molly b. 1902 d. 1941
    Evyleen b. 1923 d. 2005
    Charles b. 1924 d. 2017
    Patricia (Joyce) b. 1926 d. 2000
    Ita b. 1928 d. 1941
    Kathleen b. 1930 d. 1941
    Philomena (Wilma?) b. 1932 d. 1941
    Pamela b. 1933 d. 2014
    Sheila b. 1940 d. 1941

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi all,

I am Patricia's Grandson, as i was only 5 or 6 when she died, i have very little information on her family, other than what happened in 1941, it would be great to learn some more about them.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Murray Family

Hi

I have done a lot of research on the family, my grandmother was Patricia’s aunt, I haven’t got a lot of information but you can have what I have. Murray Mc Donald has been really helpful with my research, his mum and your grandmother were sisters.

Kind regards

Paula

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Swr2121 View Post
    Hi all,

I am Patricia's Grandson, as i was only 5 or 6 when she died, i have very little information on her family, other than what happened in 1941, it would be great to learn some more about them.
    Hello, I am not sure how much I may be of help to you. However, I would be more than happy to assist as best I can. As Paula has indicated your grandmother and my mother were sisters, but my knowledge of Patricia is rather limited. I have only met your grandmother on two occasions, both times many years ago. The first was when she was living in High Wycombe, the second when she and Gail were living in, I believe it was Wiltshire. I may have that wrong, as i said t was many years ago.

My mother always referred to her as "Joyce", which I understand was a childhood nickname.

I remember her children, when we first met, John, Gail and Murray They were quite young at the time. I believe John was around the age of fifteen. That will give you an idea how long ago it was.

Cheers

Murray

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345