Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozjoned

Lol it's loz not Pam
    I WAS trying to say rolph s in Australia not forth coming. And not contacable.
    That two of his hen kids have died. Leaving one who had a son but her husband's deserted her . No-one else seems to have any further info.
    Predited text. Is not helpful hence the mashed up sentence.
    Feeling a little ahhh at the moment.
    No offence taken but I'm working in temps of nearly 35 so hot also ��

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am an ancestor of Laura Rolph (formerly Bjorklund). Obviously they had no children so Joseph is not part of my tree. However I do have a framed photo of a gentleman I was always told was Laura's second husband. The tricky part is I'm not 100% sure that it's him and even more tricky is that I'm not sure where it is. When I find it I will get on this site and let you know. Maybe there might be writing on the back.Btw, when they were publicans, the hotel's name was The Napoleon at Birdwood. Now The Blumberg.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Not quite old enough to be an "ancestor", more of a descendant��

Lozzza

Hi there
    Sorry for no response for a long time, had a death in the family and then covid hit,
    Yes I would love a photo if possible, I ve also sent uou a private message ��

Lozzza

Hi Chris
    Many thanks for your reply
    If there's anything you want to know, please contact
    Is there anything you can tell me about them at all
    There lives,
    I m aware the children died young but don't know what of
    I know that Joseph got swindled
    And there's at least 3 different newspaper reports.
    But yes anything about the man
    It's his father I'm serious having difficulty in finding out about, if you have anything on his parents no matter how small anything handed down, be greatful
    Lorraine

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Joseph Henery Rolph

Hi, Lorraine
    Not having much luck sending you a copy of the photo. If you dont get it please email me,
    christo48 AT internode DOT on DOT net.
    Cheers, Chris
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 26-01-2023 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter sppammers

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hi Chris,

Lorraine is no longer a member of the forum which is why, if you're trying to use the private messaging system, you can't send her a message.
    Our system doesn't say why a person is no longer a member of the forum; it merely leaves their posts, and says 'guest' beneath their username. Data Protection Rules do not allow us to retain any other details.
    If you're using her private email address, then obviously BG have even less control over why your messages aren't arriving.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default J H ROLPH

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Hi Chris,

Lorraine is no longer a member of the forum which is why, if you're trying to use the private messaging system, you can't send her a message.
    Our system doesn't say why a person is no longer a member of the forum; it merely leaves their posts, and says 'guest' beneath their username. Data Protection Rules do not allow us to retain any other details.
    If you're using her private email address, then obviously BG have even less control over why your messages aren't arriving.

Pam
    Thanks, Pam
    Appreciate the information
    Cheers, Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12