Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thumbs up Families in Swansea area.

I am researching the following families in the Swansea area and would love to hear from researchers with same interests.
    REES JENKINS COLLINS BARRY BURRIDGE

Diolch yn fawr/ thanks Keith

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Keith,

Welcome to British-Genealigy.

Are you just looking to find other people who are related to people with those surnames, or are you looking for further information about those families?
    If the latter, then decide which person/family you want to ask about first, gather all the who/what/when details you already have along with other bits such as census details (no sense in our sleuths wasting their time teling you stuff you already
    know ) and we'll see if we can help.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Pam. Sorry for the delay in replying, been a little hectic here! I am interested in anyone researching these names, but would be grateful for any help that is available regarding individual ancestors. I didn't realise that I would be able to ask researchers to help me out, so will certainly avail myself of any assistance offered!

Knowledgeable and helpful

Hello Fenian - I have some Jenkinses from Swansea in my family tree. Who in particular are you looking for? Of course with a name like that, there are an awful lot of them, so the chances of a mutual Jenkins are a bit slim, but you never know!