Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sarah
    My Great-Grandfather was Robert Percy Sanders Barnett one of his brothers was Carew Barnett their parents were Edward Robert Barnett and Jaquetta Sanders.
    Kind regards
    Wyn

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Wyn,
    I am one of the two grandsons of Carew Barnett's marriage to Elsie Kathleen Meux, and live in Perth Western Australia together with my three children and five grandchildren. I am currently reading Ada Barnett's novel "The Man on the Other Side". It would be interesting to make contact and compare notes on family history on which I have plenty of information. I have only recently become aware of the existence of Alice Dora and Kathleen Irene Barnett and know almost nothing about them.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi John
    Thank you for your reply to my message.
    In 2017 I decided to search for information on my father's side of his family, when I was about 17 years of age my father said that his father had changed his surname from Barnett to Archer, I didn't think to ask any questions why.
    Now much older it has made me more inquisitive to find out more about our family history.
    I live in Perth Western Australia (Baldivis area) it would be great to share what information I have with you.
    Kind regards
    Wyn

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sarah,
    I am one of Carew's two grandsons from his marriage with Elsie Kathleen Mew. Am I correct in assuming that your grandfather George would have been the son of Howard Stanley Barnett? I had not heard of Cynthia Barnett before and would be interested in further details about her (I live in Western Australia). I have details of the Barnett family tree back to Hugh Barnett, born about 1622 in the Lake District. I am presently reading Ada Barnett's "The Man on the Other Side",which, although a novel, is interesting from the point of view of her own life. I wonder whether it would have been WW1 when she drove ambulances, as she would have been 75 years old when WW2 began?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123