Starting to feel at home

Default seeking Michael Sullivan ex Kerry in 1911cen

I am having a problem trying to find Micheal sullivan in the 1911 census for England and Wales I don't know what part of uk he lived in he was born in Ireland in a place called laughane castlecove co Kerry in 1875 his father was Daniel Sullivan mother was Norr Fitzgerald hope some one can help thanks

Famous for offering help & advice gortonboy's Avatar

Your post should have its own separate thread. Why have you replied on someone else's thread with a question of your own? Maybe a moderator can move your post?
    Gortonboy. Mike.

Done!
    Since we don't know where in England he might be, I have put it into the General English forum, and gave it a reasonably informative title. However, there are a lot of Michael Sullivans around - is there nothing else that you know that would make his household stand out from the crowd? The names of his wife and children (if any), perhaps? His occupation? Anything...

Reputation beyond repute

Here you are...

RG14PN2354 RG78PN78B RD26 SD5 ED69 SN161

How will you tell whether it's the right one?

If it helps, the surname in the above entry is mistranscribed by Ancestry as SULLIRAN.

Starting to feel at home

Thanks I forget his wife her maiden name was Ellen Leary they married on the Feb 14 1899 in Sneem R C church co Kerry they had 3 children I don't know there names

Were those children born in Ireland?

Why are you sure that they were in England for the 1911? I can only find one of the right age, married to Ellen, but he was born in Cork and they have no children...
    And they're living in Wales.

Starting to feel at home

Thanks once more he was born in co Kerry he could have moved to co cork before he came to the uk . I would like to if you have enemy more on him thank you.

There is a birth registration for a Charles Sullivan mother's maiden name Leary registered in Medway Kent June 1/4 1897.
    But there is also a birth reg for a Frances Sullivan mmn Leary in Pontypool Dec 1/4 1894 and a birth reg June 1/4 1894 in Islington mmn Leary so there looks to be more than one Sullivan married to a wife with the maiden name Leary.
    These are on the GRO index if you want ot investigate yourself. It is free but you have to join.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Starting to feel at home

Thanks

Reputation beyond repute

RG14PN2354 RG78PN78B RD26 SD5 ED69 SN161
    Have you bothered to look at the one I gave you?