Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ann Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by maurice1953 View Post
    Ann Sullivan father was John Sullivam fron fermoy Sneem co Kerry Ireland her mother was Nancy Noonan they married on Feb- 24- 1859 in Sneem r.c. ann came to England some time in her twenties she met. Ernest,auther, (Henry) asker no record of there wedding they had three children Ernest auther etheridge, John etheridge and Eileen I have no dates for them. Ann Sullivan death was on August -1- 1957 in Tottanham Middlesex England I would greatfull if someone can help
    My grandmother was Annie Sullivan and she died in Tottenham in 1957 and my father was E A E Asker and my uncle was John Etheridge Asker and my aunt was Eileen

Default Annie Sullivan 1881 - 1957

Quote Originally Posted by mikeasker View Post
    My grandmother was Annie Sullivan and she died in Tottenham in 1957 and my father was E A E Asker and my uncle was John Etheridge Asker and my aunt was Eileen
    Regret to say that Maurice got it wrong and Annie's father was Charles Sullivan. Annie.s husband my g/father Ernest samuel died in 1914 and Annie married again . Her second husband was John Knights Mike ASKER

Starting to feel at home

Hi I asked a similar question before about Annie Sullivan birth 1 May 1877 parents John Sullivan and Nancy Noonan from fermoy Sneem co Kerry Ireland.at the time I was sure she was married to asker Ernest samul on june19 in Romford London now I am not sure .a Sullivan family contact me and send that Annie Sullivan was born in London England as one of your reaches said.i can't find here enewhere I have tried Ellis island records .there was no immersion record between Britain and Ireland it was all one .hope someone can help maurice 53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12