Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Parish Church Leeds, Dec 18th 1843.
    William Pearson, full age, cloth dresser, Cambridge St, father Peregrine Pearson a printer
    Mary Walker, full age, Cambridge St, father Samuel Walker, not sure what it says for his occupation (maybe glosser?)
    Witnesses, Joseph Walker and George Bubris??
    Alma

Leeds St Peter (parish church) 27th May 1822, age 4, born 12th Apr 1818, son of Peregrine (printer or painter?) and Dinah of Woodhouse.
    Alma

Other children baptised with parents Peregrine and Dinah, St Peter;s Leeds.
    Charles Ramsden Pearson, born 26 Mar 1824, bap. 10 Oct 1824, abode Woodhouse, Peregrine a painter
    Mary Ann born 22 May 1829, bap. 8 Nov 1836, abode Mabgate, Peregrine a cloth dresser
    Last edited by almach; 18-03-2018 at 3:24 AM. Reason: Correction from Ramshaw to Ramsden
    Alma

1851,8, Grey St, Leeds. HO107; Piece: 2320; Folio: 1133; Page: 18;
    Dinah Pearson 45, widow, wool?, Bradford
    Charles Pearson 27, cloth finisher, Woodhouse
    Maria Pearson 18, filler cloth scribbling mill, Leeds
    Alma

St Peter Leeds, 10 Oct 1812.
    Peregrine Pearson private in the 15th reg of foot and Diana Ramsden. Witnesses Hannah Ramsden and Tom, john or Josh Smales.
    Alma

Dinah Ramsden bap. 13 Sept 1795, Bradford St Peter Cathedral. Daughter of David and Mary.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leeds St Peter, Mary Walker born 9 Apr 1822, bap. 22 Apr 1822, dau of Samuel a cloth glosser? and Isabella of St James St.

Also daughters of Samuel and Isabella of St James St.

NAME: Susanna Walker
    BIRTH: 22 Jul 1819
    BAPTISM: 5 Sep 1819 - Leeds, St Peter,

Name: Ann Walker
    Birth Date: 25 Nov 1823
    Baptism Date: 30 Dec 1823
    Baptism Place: Leeds, St Peter, Yorkshire,
    Alma

Starting to feel at home

Christina thank you for all that, I seem to have included Ann where she does not belong in thin. For the rest the children you have mentioned are the ones I have. Your Mary's date of birth is same as mine, I just need to look at the marriage between William and Mary in 1843. I now need to work on where the Pearson line goes.

Almach cheers I seem to have mixed 2 families together here and got the wrong date of marriage as well. Hopefully moresuccess with the Pearson line.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Smith View Post
    Christina thank you for all that, I seem to have included Ann where she does not belong in thin. For the rest the children you have mentioned are the ones I have. Your Mary's date of birth is same as mine, I just need to look at the marriage between William and Mary in 1843. I now need to work on where the Pearson line goes.

Almach cheers I seem to have mixed 2 families together here and got the wrong date of marriage as well. Hopefully moresuccess with the Pearson line.

Brian
    Alma has given you a good start with the details of the marriage of William and Mary in 1843. Post #11 and followed up with baptisms etc.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Starting to feel at home

OOPS sorry missed the second page completely, great stuff and lots to look at many thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    Leeds St Peter (parish church) 27th May 1822, age 4, born 12th Apr 1818, son of Peregrine (printer or painter?) and Dinah of Woodhouse.
    It would have helped if I'd given the name, oops, sorry.

It's William Pearson's baptism record.
    Alma

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast