Knowledgeable and helpful

Default St Martins in the Field Westminster London

I am trying to find an original copy of the above parish for a baptism for Anne Hutchinson born 29/11/1841 bapt 13/71845 I want the address the family lived at and if there is an occupation for father. I am with ancestry but there appears to be a gap in the original registers I have details of Pallots but want to see the original entry. Can anyone help I am unsure if Find My past have an original copy if they do I can subscribe as a one off. Many thanks

Reputation beyond repute

It's Findmypast you need for Westminster registers. Many libraries have it or FMP may offer free trials.

Growing old Disgracefully

Its on Find my past looks like Devonshire St but not sure

Looks like "Devonshire St" to me.
    Father's occupation "Servant"
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

FindMyPast has the marriage cert. on line for a William Hutchinson, servant, to an Ann Williams, St.Martin in the Fields, 1 Dec 1840.

Ann's surname certainly goes with the birthplace of the Ann Hutchinson on the 1851 Census with William, butler. (census ref HO107 piece 1476 folio 187 page 3)

The General Register Office (GRO) has a birth registration of -
    Anne Hutchinson, Dec Qtr 1841, reg. dist. St. Mary Newington, vol 04 page 333 - mother's maiden name Williams

The baptismal record has date of birth 29 Nov 1841

Knowledgeable and helpful

Thank to you all for your replies just trying to unpick the family again a difficult one another Whitbread connection this person is a relative by marriage and just find her life fascinating and so so sad. The information has been very useful. Thank you. If my local library has FMP I can check original entry.