Default Correction James Kennedy

Hi,

James Kennedy 1st battalion Royal Irish Fusiliers
    Corporal
    No. 4312
    Died Feb 9, 1900
    Intombi camp

I was wondering if someone could look up record -- would like to know place of birth and next of kin.

Thank you for your help.

Mary Kennedy
    Brampton, Ontario
    Canada

Hi
    I tried searching for records for this man a couple of days ago but couldn't see anything.
    I have locked your first thread https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...ht=#post653645 as it is virtually a duplicate of this one and we don't allow duplicate threads as it causes confusion and frustration if people discover they are searching for information that has been found previously. If you can bump the original thread back in to the days posts just by replying to it yourself and saying something like "just bumping this up"
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

A fountain of knowledge

Although I can't help with your request be careful of using the word 'look up' - we don't encourage the requests for the proxy use of a paid for membership to commercial genealogy sites as they all forbid it most strongly.

If it's a look up in a book or at a free portal someone may know about -no problem at all.

Hi,

Just bumping this up.

Correction made. Corrected to no. 4312.

Thank you.

A fountain of knowledge

Hello, I am afraid you seem to have missed the terms of this forum & the FWR website, so I'm politely remninding you of them:

‘Lookups’

For the avoidance of doubt -this forum strictly forbids users to advertise or solicit ‘lookups’ from copyrighted work held elsewhere.

FWR has 5 records for this person, none are available without a paid for subscription I am afraid, but you can avoid wasting time -none have date or place of birth as the collections listing description also makes very clear.