Starting to feel at home

Default Possible Death confirmed.

I haven't been on here in ages. Thought I'd log in and share what ive found.
    With the GRO PDF pilot available, it makes it cheaper and faster for an Australian like myself to get myself some vital English records.
    First stop was my illegitimate Great Grandmother Dorothy Hine Dossett. The kind people here suggested the 1933 death record for Dorothy Walker to be a possible death for her. Seemed the best and most logical choice so I took it out. Was hers no doubt about it. Listed her husband as Norman John Walker who was my Great Grandfather. Now I know what caused her to die so young (33) cause of death listed was Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Looked it up on Google, a bacterial infection of the lungs. The antibiotic that could have saved her life wasn't developed until 1944 (10 years after her death) according to wikipedia. Looking forward to taking out more records now I'm a little more experienced then when I first started.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Smile

Good to hear that your first "gamble" came off. Unfortunately they won't all be so easy, but one has to keep trying. pwholt