Starting to feel at home

Default Wear burial, 1876, Huddersfield area

For many years I have been looking for the burial site of my great x2 grandad without success.
    He was Edmund Wear,he died 30 July 1876 in Huddersfield.At the time he was living in Beaumont Street.I have looked everywhere I can think of but found nothing. Please does anyone have any ideas where I can look? Thanks

Have you tried contacting the local authority for that area? By 1876 most local councils had established a municipal burial ground because the church grounds were getting overcrowded. There should be records held by the council although they do seem to charge a fee for looking.
    You could check with the local Family History Society and see if they have transcribed the records for burials in church and chapel grounds and even the municipal ones.
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Adding to what Ladykis says, did his wife die first? If so, do you know where she is buried? People were not always buried in what we would consider the logical place. Sometimes there's a family plot elsewhere.

PS I have edited your thread title a little to try and attract people in that area.