Default July Mary Hughes in 1891

Hi
    Please can you help I am looking for July Mary Hughes born 1883 St Saviour Southwark I believe her father name was John on her wedding cert it says he was a coachman and dead by 1914 when she married William Henry Norris.
    I have found her in 1901 in Machynlleth Wales with her aunt and uncle Humphrey and Jane Edwards, and in 1911 working as a housemaid in Bidston with Ford and Noctorum Cheashire.
    If any one can find her in 1891 I would really appreciate it.
    kind regards Sue

Famous for offering help & advice

Hi Sue

July is with Humphrey and Jane in 1891 also, but recorded as July Mary Edwards, granddaughter.

On the gro site, there is no mother's maiden given in the index record for July's birth, which suggests she may have been illegitimate. Jane Edwards had a sister Mary Hughes who could possibly be July's mother. You would really need to send for the birth certificate though.

Brick wall demolition expert!

I agree with grisel that you need to look at her birth certificate - now's a great time to buy one because the GRO are re-running their trial of PDF certificates at the reduced price of £6 - see here: https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...F-certificates

Default Thank you

Hi thank you both for this help I will send off for July birth certificate really appreciate your help .
    Kind regards Sue