Knowledgeable and helpful

Smile Another jigsaw piece found

One of my relations had two "wives" at the same time, circa 1904. A few years ago, Kerrywood helped locate the first family on the 1911 census, hiding under the name BRADLEY. Actual name was BADDELEY. But I have had no luck finding the second family on the same census, with or without Arthur, the husband. Until this morning when I tried a different surname. He married in 1904 using RICHMOND as his surname but that produced no results. So I tried HAWKINS which was his wife's maiden name, and there they were. It came up because I looked for one of the children and not the father. He was using his own father's first name, Charles not Arthur, but I have no doubts it is him. Theatrical managers are not two a penny! What an exciting start to the day! pwholt

Theatricals eh? pfffft!!! Mine still make me tear my hair after twenty years
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

I was going to say 'what a lucky find' but of course it wasn't luck it was persistence on your part. Great work, you are allowed to feel chuffed.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs