Loves to help with queries

Default Amelia Sophia CLINKER

I have been searching for Amelia Sophia CLINKER, she was Baptised in Chawton Hampshire England on the 09-March-1845. Her Birth was registered in Alton Hampshire.
    Amelia's parents were Thomas Clinker & Ann Clinker perviously Chappell.
    On the 1861 Census record the Family are living at Chawton Street, Chawton Hampshire.
    I believe that I may have found Amelia on the 1861 Census working as a servant at the residence of Henry S Roe at 165 Waterloo Road Lambeth London, but there my trail ends.
    Another pair of eyes might be able to uncover something that I have missed, any help would be much appreciated.
    Thank You.
    K

Dundee10

Here she is in 1881:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q276-RSCD

She married Henry BALDRY in Ireland in 1879. There is a family tree on Ancestry which has some lovely photos but they have wrongly identified her as the Amelia CLINKER who was born in Edmonton in 1842. That Amelia was still single in 1891.
    Last edited by Dundee10; 29-06-2017 at 3:19 PM. Reason: wrong year of marriage

Do you know anything about her family? There's an Amelia Clinker, niece to John Clinker, in the 1881 in Edmonton. There's also a Thomas (age 67), brother of HoH in the household.Bad news is that her birthplace is given as Tottenham, but her sister's is Edmonton... And in the 1891 it's given as Edmonton, Middx.

(message crossed with Dundee's)

Dundee10

1891 (she is caring less about how old she is, but still hasn't got it right)

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QX4H-2W2

Loves to help with queries

Thank you Dundee10 that looks like the Amelia that I'm looking for.
    Lesley I know that Amelia's father Thomas was born in Chawton Hampshire in 1811 and that the Family lived in Clinker Cottage which was next door to Jane Austin's house, Thomas's father James Clinker was a "Smith"
    Thank you for your help.