IN A FORMER POSTING WHERE I WAS INQUIRING of info on Henry Spencer, Esq. c. 1700s of Thorpe, who married a Miss Ann LEIGH, there was a discussion about the names below ....and now re-reading the below text (in quotes, underneath here) it has brought to mind another LARGE Question (see that question beneath the quoted text, (from the kind post of Pam Downes!!!-thank you!!!):

"Tabitha baptised 1748 is indeed a sister to Henry. Henry baptised 1745 in East Dereham, the son of Thomas and Elizabeth. In the index to East Dereham baptisms on FamilySearch Norfolk parish registers (page 131), the children of Thomas and Elizabeth are listed as Henry 1744 (I assumed he died), Henry 1745, Ann 1747, Tabitha 1748, Elizabeth 1750, Mary 1752, Thomas 1754, (I assumed he died as well), Thomas 1756."

NOW the QUESTION is....in the above sentences.... Tabitha is stated as sister to Henry, then Henry shown as son of Thomas & Elizabeth Spencer.

My question is....are we speaking of the Henry Spencer, Esq., originally of Norfolk, then on to Thorpe, Surrey, b. c. early 1700s--is it THAT Henry whose parents are Thomas & Elizabeth??? As THAT is one of the great Mysteries I've been trying to resolve--i.e.- Who ARE Henry Spencer (who marries Ann Leigh)'s PARENTS?!! : )

Grateful for any explanation of the above!! Many thanks, Vienna Spencer