Thread: Daniel Cassin

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Red face Daniel Cassin

Daniel Cassin was born in Dublin in 1821, and was brought up by maternal grandparents Frederick Darley (1764-1841), and his wife Elizabeth (nee Guinness). I would like to know of his parents - names, births, deaths and marriage - if possible. Daniel was not raised in the Catholic Church.

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum! Don't worry if you don't get a rapid useful answer, not everyone comes here every day.

I'm not one of the Ireland-experts (I've escaped from the Scottish area), so can't be much help, but I wondered whether you've seen that Find my Past is giving free access to a lot of their records from 22-26 June. Maybe you can find something useful. They're on www {dot} findmypast {dot} co {dot} uk (do the obvious editing to the url).

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Smile Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robertson View Post
    Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum! Don't worry if you don't get a rapid useful answer, not everyone comes here every day.

I'm not one of the Ireland-experts (I've escaped from the Scottish area), so can't be much help, but I wondered whether you've seen that Find my Past is giving free access to a lot of their records from 22-26 June. Maybe you can find something useful. They're on www {dot} findmypast {dot} co {dot} uk (do the obvious editing to the url).
    Lesley, thank you for your response. It is my first foray into the forum, and look forward to more positive responses.