Seen this forum and realised hey i have a black sheep!

My Grandfather Ivor Walker, born in Cheltenham in 1930, and immigrated to Australia via the british army.
My father doesnt talk about him much and when he does he mentions a violent alcoholic and a woman beater :/ My father has told me about the day he through him out of the house.
When i started the research into his family via this forum, Almanac found a newspaper article that clearly shows he made waves (for all the wrong reasons) in his home town of Moreton in Marsh.

Gloucester Echo, 17th December 1947

'Fed Up Youth Bound Over'

A Moreton - in - Marsh youth, Ivor Walker (17) who was "fed up with Moreton", was bound over for two years for housebreaking at Gloucestershire quarter sessions today.
"You seem to have had a rough deal" he was told by the deputy chairman (Captain P. M. C. Hayman)
"You are not going to get out of that sort of thing by housebreaking" he added.
Walker was placed under the charge of the Probation Officer.
He had pleaded guilty to breaking and entering the dwelling house of Olive Nicholson Strong, and stealing eight skeins of wool, valued at 7s. 6d., and to attempting to break and enter the dwelling house of Frank William Harrison with intent to steal.

ROUGH TIME

Prosecuting Mr Paul Layton stated that Mrs Strong of Moreton - in - Marsh shut up her house on Oct 15th, to go to church. On her return she found lights on upstairs and downstairs, and signs that the house had been broken into.
"He told the Police that he did it because he was fed up with Moreton and wanted to get into the Army", Mr Layton declared.
"This boy has had rather a rough time," states the Moreton police, in relating the history of the youth.
The accused was represented by Mr J. H. Moss

My appologies to anyone who may see this and are related to those people whose houses he broke into!
To wrap this story up, Ivor died a few years ago, alone and with no family.