Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    janbooth

You can access the 1939 Register through FindmyPast which is a pay per view site. They also have transcripts of Cambridgeshire baptisms, as Peter has said in post 5, and from these you should be able to compile a list of the children of Agnes Mary with her various husbands. Then, as Peter has said, you need to access the actual parish registers to glean any clues from them that you can, which should be held at Cambridgeshire Record Office or you might be able to access them for a small charge via your local IGI Family History Centre if they still offer this facility. There have been reports that the IGI are going to discontinue this service but I do not know for sure whether this is indeed so.

Janet

Reputation beyond repute

Also spotted that the "register of baptisms at Addenbrookes Hospital (1892-1951)" is held by Cambridgeshire Archives

Reputation beyond repute

There have been reports that the IGI are going to discontinue this service but I do not know for sure whether this is indeed so.
    I don't keep up with their machinations but I have heard (following on from my earlier cryptic remark) that the extensive microfilm collection held by the London Family History Centre and which has been housed ("temporarily") at the National Archives is to be handed over to the Society of Genealogists sometime in the coming months.

Reputation beyond repute

Is there any way that I can find out for sure if Frank was his father? Also, if Frank Rogers wasn't his real father, would there be some kind of adoption record somewhere?
    If the 1935 parish register transcription is to be trusted, Frank put his hand up as being responsible for something. If he played a normal father's role in bringing up the child (did he?), many people would find that "real" enough.

It will be interesting to find out what the Addenbrooke's baptism record says (if there really is one).

If you mean strictly "biological father", well even if you've got a father's name on a birth certificate, you can't be sure he really was the biological father, short of DNA testing.

Reputation beyond repute

the extensive microfilm collection held by the London Family History Centre and which has been housed ("temporarily") at the National Archives is to be handed over to the Society of Genealogists sometime in the coming months.
    Announcement here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12