Knowledgeable and helpful

Default JENKINS lookup - 1901 census

I am trying to find the parents of Mary Florence JENKINS, b 1895 in Pembrokeshire.
    I have found the census return for 1901 for her with her siblings Frederick (b.1890) and Samuel (b 1893) on Familysearch. - Schedule no.41 Page 7.
    My subscription (payasyougo) on FMP has expired and I don't want to buy more credits just yet (need to pay off the Xmas bills first)
    A pensioners plea for help!!!! Many, many thanks
    David

You need to tell us exactly what you are looking for, although the Terms and Conditions of FMP mean we can't do a lookup for you. Do you want her birth registration? then try the free sites like family search and FreeReg and FreeCen.

It is best if you explain what you need so that other members don't duplicate what you already have
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Her mother's entry reads

Mary A Jenkins 42 Married Husband at sea Pembroke Haroldstone West

In 1911 she is still married, no husband given and she says she has been married 26 years and had 8 children, 6 died and two are still living, John and Mary.

Emeltee

Dundee10

This is the first part of the family (split up on FamilySearch because they are on different pages)

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X9BL-5S8

Brick wall demolition expert!

I can find only one Mary F Jenkins born about 1895 living in Pembrokeshire in the 1901 census with a brother called Samuel. Is this the family you are looking for?

First name(s) Last name Relationship Marital status Age Occupation Birth place
    Mary A Jenkins Wife Married 42 Husband At Sea Haroldstone West, Pembrokeshire
    Elizabeth I Jenkins Daughter Single 16 - Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
    John Jenkins Son Single 14 - Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
    George Arthur Jenkins Son - 12 In School Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
    Frederick Jenkins Son Single 10 In School Neyland, Pembrokeshire
    Samuel E Jenkins Son Single 7 In School Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
    Mary F Jenkins Daughter - 5 In School Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire

4, Parryville, Neyland, Pembroke RG13: Piece 5126 Folio 33 Page 7

I can’t find this family in the 1891 census.

Mary Florence Jenkins birth was registered in the September quarter of 1895 in Pembroke Volume 11a Page 1196 and her mother’s maiden name was Harries.

Mary Ann Harries married John Jenkins in the April Quarter of 1883 in Pembroke Volume 11a Page 1195.

Many thanks for all your replies, sorry I haven't responded earlier to any questions for clarification of my post but my computer couldn't find this thread until now - must be the heat from our summer sun!!!!

Briefly, I was simply trying to find the parents names and it appears that the above replies have given me the information I need to carry on, so, once again many thanks
    David

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Remember that the censuses are also on Ancestry, and I'm given to understand that Ancestry can often be accessed free in local libraries world-wide.

If you have a local LDS FHC then the census will be available there for free, either through Ancestry or FMP.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”