Hi Alma, Wow! An amazing number of variations. I guess its because most people couldn't read or write back then but I suppose its still happens today with spelling errors. I've also seen my name Hart spelled Heart, Harte, DeHart and O'Hart. I'm going to try researching in Ireland and will try different variations of the name. For some reason I think Hefferin is the most correct. Again thanks for your help. Jim
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Wales - Counties (Chapman Code - WAL)
- Breconshire (Chapman Code - BRE)
- Breconshire county-wide forum
- Slocomb's in Breconshire, Wales
Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: Slocomb's in Breconshire, Wales
22-11-2016, 2:46 PM #21Settling in
- Join Date
- Sep 2016
- Port St Lucie, Florida, USA
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.