Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Well done, and good luck to you.

I suppose that means, I can stop looking in Ireland.

Steve.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

yes Steve you can stop looking... Christina and Mona Look at the handsome couple ... you can read the two extracts from the book attached. The Jacksons of Nelspoort. The extract will answer some of the questions we asked about Frances. my father Dudley is the one in the foreground with his hands folded on each other. thanks for your help and enjoy the story. Next is my mums family tree luckily thats all in Sussex!

An interesting read belladonnas, so pleased you've now got some ancestry background.

Next is my mums family tree luckily thats all in Sussex!
    Promise us you won't take online trees as fact, once bitten twice shy, eh!

Post what you know about your Mum's ancestry and we'll do our best to help you.
    Alma

no more Ancestry hints for me, the biggest problem is that other cant be bothered to correct error when they encounter them. Also within families theres a certain amount of not wanting to share information, that they have gone to the effort of collecting. When the next census is freely available in UK it will make thinks easier

Name well known on Brit-Gen

no more Ancestry hints for me, the biggest problem is that other cant be bothered to correct error when they encounter them.
    That is why most of the researchers do not use trees as other than last ditch attempts in research.

There is a tree connected to one of my research names that has a 200 year gap in it but the owner will not recognise this her research is correct...my tree therefore stops at this point, with the help of property deeds and trust papers found I have bridged that 200 year period...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345