Thread: Henry Budge

Thumbs up Henry Budge

Morning to all, trying to find my ancestor Henry Budge a lot of web sites have listed him as baptism 1690 God Manchester Huntingdon which is wrong, I have tried to make contact with other ancestors who are also trying to find him, he married a Elizabeth around 1710 place unknown, children Elizabeth 14/1/1712, Henry 7/1/1714, William 13/3/1717, Anne 6/9/1719 (married Robert Bird in 1744 God Manchester) Thomas 19/2/1722 God Manchester, he died 3/12/1740, Elizabeth died 21/10/1768. I have had help in searching in the Huntingdon, Cambridge, and Northamptonshire areas with no luck trying to find his marriage and baptism.

Janet

Knowledgeable and helpful warncoort's Avatar

What information do you have to refute the 1690 baptism in Godmanchester?
    The children you list are baptised in Glatton (Batch C135415 Film 1040993),this film according to LDS is for Godmanchester 1604-1883.As these parishes are not contiguous you may need to order the film to double check.

Evening Warncoort, I hold the parish records on CD for Godmanchester and he isn't listed only for burial, a reliable researcher has also confirmed that the children were not baptised in Glatton, but they were baptised in Godmanchester, sometimes LDS are wrong they go by information from ancestors who are looking.
    Janet

Knowledgeable and helpful warncoort's Avatar

PM sent.

Good Morning Warncoort thanks for your message, which I don't understand, I am from N.S.W. Australia.

Janet