Default Walder / Waller in Rudgwick Sussex

Hi Am new to this site so finding my feet. Sarah Walder my maternal 2 X great grand mother in my tree married Charles Lovekin in Horsham in 1862. Father given as Thomas Walder (labourer) but have never been able to fit her into any Walder family in Sussex or Surrey. Consistently says on later census that she was from Rudgwick. Have her on 1861 census in Horsham I think as Sarah Wallet. Have now found a Sarah Waller born in Horsham in 1845 to a Henry and Rebecca Waller nee Skilton (I have the birth cert) and I think she is on 1851 in Rudgwick with Henry and Rebecca but transcribed I think erroneously as Beard or Meand and as a boy! I can't see that this Sarah Waller becomes anyone else from anyone else's tree but how to prove she might be my Sarah Walder become a Waller and that her father was Henry and not Thomas. Would be very grateful for any thoughts or suggestions.
    Many thanks
    Molly Mop

There is a birth registration on FreeBMD for a Sara Walder June 1/4 1848 registration district Horsham. Ah maybe not as she is with her parents John and Mary (and siblings) living with her uncle Richard in 1861
    Walder and Waller can be easily confused when written down.
    Rudgwick is within 10 miles of Horsham the Parloc program tells me.
    If she was illegitimate she may have made up a father's name on her marriage certificate.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Has this Sarah been considered and then eliminated.
    1851, Hascombe, Surrey. HO107; Piece: 1597; Folio: 227; Page: 6;

Thomas Waller 43
    Harriott Waller 40
    James Waller 20
    Harriott Waller 13
    Ann Waller 8
    Charlott Waller 7
    Sarah Waller 5, Hascombe
    Richard Waller 1
    Edmond Waller 40
    Alma

What address does Sarah give on her marriage certificate, and who were the witnesses?
    Alma

Default Walder / Waller in Rudgwick Sussex

Thank you so much all of you for prompt help and suggestions. I am pretty sure I can exclude the Sarah from Hascombe as a tree on ancestry shows her as marrying Thomas Broster Chell in 1873 with right parents. Sarah Walder b 1848 parents John Walder and Mary Higate seems to have married a George Streeter in Horsham in 1891 though I would have to send for the marriage cert to be sure as parents not named in index and also birth in 1848 would make her a little young 14 to be married in 1862 though not impossible. The only address given on marriage cert for both bride and groom was Horsham which is frustrating. Witnesses were Robert Lovekin (Charles brother) and Amelia Higate which is why for a long time I thought this was the right family because mother was a Higate but can't seem to track down Amelia. Groom gave his age as 21 bride as 18 but she could have been telling porkies!
    Thanks again
    Molly Mop

Molly Mop again. I finally took a DNA test which confirmed Sarah as Waller born in 1845 in Horsham. My DNA linked me to descendants of Waller through a great aunt. Her parents were Henry Waller and Rebecca Skilton of Rudgwick. I have located the relevant birth certificate and very pleased to have finally solved this brick wall. DNA is a wonderful thing.

Thanks for letting us know - it’s always good to hear of success.