Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My grandfather was Aldrick (Aldrich) and my great grandmother was Maiden Gill. I will research Arnold Nolly as I was given Arnold Atilbert Jeffers being my great grandfather. Errol was my grandfather brother (my uncle), and he married Ena which both have passed now. The daughter in New York is my 2nd cousin.
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 05-01-2020 at 5:46 PM. Reason: Name of living person deleted. Please read our T&Cs.

Default further information

Hi
    Can you tell me if you are a grandson of Aldrich who he married and who his children were? Also it would help to know your name of course. I will then put them into the family tree which is hosted forever free on findmypast.
    Tony Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by bluelovegoddess View Post
    Hi,

I found out these are my great,great grandparents...my grandfather is the 1st cousin to Audrey Jeffers, and he is the son of Maiden Gill. My great grandfather was Arnold Atilbert Jeffers (but the last name was changed in the 1940's to Jefferson). He was married to Maiden Gill, and I am trying to find more information on my ancestors and I run in to a dead end trying to find records in Trinidad and Tabago.

Further to this Maiden is one of the daughters of James Forbes Gill a Scotsman. He married a Bajan and came to Trinidad in 1900 to run a plantation in Arima. My wife is a great grand daughter of Viola who was Maidens sister but 4 years younger and born in Trinidad. I think Maiden was born in Barbados

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrjohnson View Post
    Hi
    Can you tell me if you are a grandson of Aldrich who he married and who his children were? Also it would help to know your name of course. I will then put them into the family tree which is hosted forever free on findmypast.
    Tony Johnson
    bluelovegoddess - if you're going to refer to living people then you will need to Private Message (PM) Tony.
    Click on his username (in box on left-hand side) in one of his messages, and it will automatically open a new window with his name flled in.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12