Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knowledgeable and helpful

Dundee10, I meant Church of Ireland not Scotland above (I'm also doing research in Scotland for a different family so and dealing with both the Church of Ireland and the Church of Scotland).

Ok I am told that according to Rootsireland a William Robinson married Jane Fisher at the First Presbyterian Church, Donegal. 29 April 1840, Witnesses Samuel and Jane Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Cook View Post
    Ok I am told that according to Rootsireland a William Robinson married Jane Fisher at the First Presbyterian Church, Donegal. 29 April 1840, Witnesses Samuel and Jane Fisher
    Error above: It should read First Derry Presbyterian Church not Donegal.

Ok it appears that Samuel Fisher and Jane Fisher the witnesses are Jane's brother Samuel Fisher and his wife Jane McBride.

Bounty Immigration to Australia "Helen" 21 July 1841 ("Percy" 28 Aug 1841 William Robertson (Robinson) and his wife Jane Fisher arrived) has Samuel Fisher from Londonderry born about 1813 with father James Fisher and mother Ann Bradley (both dead). Jane wife of William has parents James Fisher and Anne. Samuel is listed as an Agric labourer (James was a farmer according to Jane's Immigration records). Samuel was born about 1813 and Jane was born about 1815 and both are Presby. Jane McBride's parents are John McBride and Sarah Hood, Jane was from Donegal and a nurse.

It appears Jane McBride's sister Eliza McBride (17 yo and unmarried) arrived on the "Helen" with Samuel Fisher and his wife Jane McBride, 21 July 1841 (as Eliza is listed as arriving with Samuel Fisher and family plus her parents are listed and have the same first names as Jane).

Hi Dundee10, do you know where you obtained the info regarding Rev William Horatio Stack because so far I can not find any proof that he baptised any of them. What I have found is that William Robinson married Jane Fisher 1840 First Derry Presbyterian Church, Samuel Fisher (Jane's brother) married Jane McBride at St Columb's Church of Ireland 1840. That Rev William Horatio Stack in 1848 was First Derry Church (no records for early 1800s exist) and he died 1863 Balteagh Glebe Church of Ireland, Londonderry. I also have a possible marriage for William and Mary Ann's parent at St Columb's Church of Ireland, but no baptisms for any of the 3 you say William Horatio Stack did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12