Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default castle gresley & church gresley

im lookin for any info any one as on sarah weaver born 1788 stapenhill derbyshire. died 1862.
    she married joseph foster which i have loads of info on the foster side of the family . but im lookin for info on sarah's parents ? can any one help .

also im lookin for the parents of
    albion foster born - 1757 died - 1804.
    hannah fielding born - 1759 , died 1825. she was married to albion foster intill he died then she married james harrison . but her parents are unkown ?? does any one know who her parents were.
    aslo lookin for info on james harrison born -1778 died - 1837 .

also lookin for info on a mary foster born ? died 1808 . she married richard morgan b- 1726 d- 1815 .
    thank you .

Growing old Disgracefully

Nearest thing I found on Family search is

Hannah Fielding, Father's Name - Richard Fielding
    Christening Date 13 Aug 1758
    Christening Place RIPPONDEN,YORK,ENGLAND

I searched for Hannah Fielding, England, 1755 - 1765.

FMP Yorkshire Baptism TranscriptionsTranscription
    Hannah Fielding, bap 13 Aug 1758 at Elland, St Mary, father Richard, abode Soyland, chapelry of Ripponden
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

FMP Baptism (image of original/transcription)
    Richard Fielding, Parish of St Peter, baptismal place Sowerby, St Peter, father Nathan, bap 23 Mar 1739

FMP Baptisms
    John Fielding, baptised at Sowerby, St Peter on 8 May 1838, father Nathan

Ann Fielding, baptised at Elland, St Mary on 14 Feb 1755, abode Soyland, father Nathan

Elisabeth Fielding, baptised at Elland, St Mary on 14 Sep 1755, abode Soyland, father John

FMP Transcriptions
    Mary Fieldin baptised at Elland, St Mary on 8 Dec 1847, abode Soyland, Chapelry of Ripponden,father John
    Susannah Fieldin at Elland, St Mary on 1 Jan 1747, abode Soyland, Chapelry of Ripponden, father Nathan

Famous for offering help & advice

Do you have locations for all the births, deaths etc that you mention?

The reason I ask is that Ripponden and Elland are near Halifax, which is quite a long way from the far south of Derbyshire, and without more information to go on, I'd be concerned that this may be the wrong family.

Arthur

All the locations are as stated in the above posts - nothing to add. The details were posted to complement the initial find of Hannah, bap Soyland 1758.
    There are no Hannah Fieldings born Derbyshire 1752-1762 on the site I'm checking - they are all Yorkshire apart from a 1752 baptism at Southwell, Nottinghamshire

Famous for offering help & advice

Quote Originally Posted by helachau View Post
    All the locations are as stated in the above posts - nothing to add. The details were posted to complement the initial find of Hannah, bap Soyland 1758.
    There are no Hannah Fieldings born Derbyshire 1752-1762 on the site I'm checking - they are all Yorkshire apart from a 1752 baptism at Southwell, Nottinghamshire
    Sorry, helachau, my question was directed at the original poster. I knew you'd given full details, and in fact it was those details which made me feel it wasn't an obvious match for a family that has so far only been spotted in south Derbyshire, and that more information would be useful in order to check this.

Arthur

No problem - I was piling on the additional details to help in any decision making whether the Soyland "find" might be in the frame

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast