Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brown family

Hi shirleyrose
    I can't see a birth for a John Robert Brown or a Robert John Brown to a father Brown mother's maiden name Coulson Durham. The only likely contender is the John W Brown Born 1912 mother's maiden name Coulson I listed in my previous post.

alma - your find could be a good one. I looked for a suitable marriage for a Colman to a Brown in the right area and time frame but nothing shows up.

Thomas Brown married Sussanah S Ramsey in the Northumberland South registration area 1945

Shirleyrose I am using FreeBMD to search for these BMD registrations.

This looks like Susannah's birth reg

Births March 1/4 1925
    Susannah S Ramsey, mother's maiden name Kew, registration district Tynemouth Northumberland vol 10b page 343

Births of Susannah's siblings
    Henry Ramsey 1919 S Shields
    Frances 1920 Tynemouth
    David U 1922 S Shields

Susannah was the youngest. It looks like her parents moved around a little bit.
    Parents marriage
    Henry Ramsey to Margaret D Kew Dec 1/4 1915, registration district S Shields, vol 10a page 1580

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Post Brown family andramsey

Yes this is my mothers side of the family and thank you very much for your time for looking up for me as its all new to me were to look for information

I know Ebenezer Brown and aunty Ada I am Jemima son Douglas Met many years ago Aunty Sussie douglasblackwell1953ATgmailDOTcom
    Last edited by christanel; 15-04-2020 at 8:15 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12