Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

great to restore contact with you... I have a new mail lucreciapeinadov AT gmail DOT com and yes Lily F Benjamin who married Frederick Garner-Howard in 1928 is the same Lily Florence Benjamin... see marriage record Index for England and Gales 1916-2005 for Lily F Benjamin 1928 Q2-Apr-May-Jun B
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 08-01-2022 at 6:05 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Hi Lucrecia
    I sent a private e mail via the BG Forum site. Please check your Notifications.
    I saw the GRO Marriage Index Record but this doesn't answer where Frederick is post 1928. Why isn't he recorded at the same address as Lily and Gertrude? Is Gertrude his mother or in law. She can't be a daughter of Lily because children were not recorded in electoral rolls. Similarly, when did Lily die?
    I would like to see a copy of their marriage record to confirm that she is the right person and to identify who Frederick was- what do you think?
    Phillip-Jewish,British Ancestry

"The only true dead are those who have been forgotten"

Hi again... hope my message with my new mail went through lucreciapeinadov AT gmail DOT com

Can you check if this is Lily Florence Benjamin ... she was previously married to Frederick Garner-Howard
    Nombre: Frederick B Garner-howard
    [May 1928]
    [Jun 1928]
    Trimestre de registro: Apr-May-Jun
    Distrito de inscripción: Hitchin
    Condado deducido: Hertfordshire
    Cónyuge: Lily F Benjamin
    Número de volumen: 3a
    Número de página: 1899

BUT HERE it seems she remaried...

Nombre: Lily F Garner-howard
    [Aug 1935]
    [Sep 1935]
    Trimestre de registro: Jul-Aug-Sep
    Distrito de inscripción: Rochford
    Condado deducido: Essex
    Cónyuge: Edward L Green
    Número de volumen: 4a
    Número de página: 2503
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 09-01-2022 at 4:06 AM. Reason: Email address again disguised to deter spammers

Hi there, here is another reference for Lily Florence Benjamin marring Frederick Garner-Howard in 1928

Nombre: Frederick B G Howard
    [May 1928]
    [Jun 1928]
    Trimestre de registro: Apr-May-Jun
    Distrito de inscripción: Hitchin
    Condado deducido: Hertfordshire
    Cónyuge: Benjamin
    Número de volumen: 3a
    Número de página: 1899

Regarding Constance Alice Benjamin - Please look at this data Philli`p

I found this data

British War Medal and Victory Medal Queen Mary´s Army Auxiliary Corps
    Piece 2310:
    Constance Alice Benjamin WORKER she should have ben 17 years old at that time

Then I find

Women´s Army Auxiliary Corps
    WAAC 0001-0379
    944 Benjamin, Constance Alice Discharged from W.A.A.C Unit Badge number 374,346 Enlisted 1-6-17
    Discharged 30-9-17 on Medical Grounds Served Overseas Yes

Hi Lucrecia
    Would you please send me a private e mail via BG Forum notification with your e mail address. You will see from your latest posts that your e mail address has been altered to deter spammers. I will respond to your latest data and post my responses.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Phillip -
    Lucrecia's email address has only been altered by substituting the @ symbol by the word AT, and the dot by the word DOT. Copy-and-paste the address as it's now written, and then just change the AT and DOT words back to @ and a dot, and omit the spaces.
    We alter the email addresses so that people can't just click on them.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Thanks Pam. The part of the address that puzzled me is the ending with the letter 'v'in her name. Lucrecia and I have corresponded over several years so I know her full name and old e mail but the added letter 'v' is a new addition and I was checking with her. Is this my error in reading wrongly.

My mail lucreciapeinadovatgmaildotcom
    Last edited by almach; 10-01-2022 at 3:17 AM. Reason: live email open to spammers. Changed format.

Hi Lucrecia
    I have sent you an e mail to the address you posted.

First of all, I noted on the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain family tree data base index the record B18 Simmonds/Simons with the note that the file is being updated. It would be interesting to know what is in the record base and who is updating it. It has to be a Simmonds/Simons researcher.
    There are number of Jacobs records but not enough information to see if they relate to us.
    The only way of checking is to visit the library and that is something I would like to do.

I also think that the marriage certificate for Lily Florence Benjamin is the best way to confirm data and similarly any further marriage by Frederick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast