Brock

Default Directory look up for Radford, Nottingham

Does anyone have any directory records for Nottingham for the period of around 1941 +/- 5 or so years please? I would very much like to know who was living at 7 Croft Place off St Peters Street in Radford. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Famous for offering help & advice

I have Kellys 1941 directory and Croft Place is listed as being between 35 & the Rose Inn 77 St Peter's Street. Unfortunately no residents are listed. It seems that Nottingham directories weren't completed until after the war. Nottingham Central library has street directories for later years (late 1940s if I remember right) which are comprehensive, they are on microfiche & very difficult to search.

Sorry!

Mitch

Famous for offering help & advice

Sorry the forum has just informed me that my post has not gone through (I have a very poor internet connection tonight, not helped by poor forum connections) and so I have now posted it and it has duplicated. And the forum has not yet discovered the obvious use of a delete button!!!

Mitch

Brock

Mitch, many thanks for checking the directory out for me, I really do appreciate it.