maebow

Thumbs up GEORGE/PAGE Keysoe - 1919

i would like to hear from any descendants of John George and Jane Page married 1857 in Keysoe, Bedfordshire, children were Joseph, Isaac, Louisa, Jacob.

rosie 2

Default George/Page Keysoe

I hope I have my facts corrrect but I am 90% sure. Jacob, son of Jane and John George married Elizabeth my grandmothers sister. My grandmother was Rebeckah Hardwick and Jacob and Elizabeth were witnesses at her wedding in 1894.I hope this may be of interest to you.
    Kind regards Janet Richardson
    Last edited by rosie 2; 23-05-2006 at 1:34 PM. Reason: removed some of the text.

Celena

Default John page

Hello

I live in Keysoe bedford and have been researching john page who lived on mill hill. I have some interesting details not all good on John his sister and farther.
    Please message my email if you are still looking
    Regards Celena
    sbsbedford AT aol DOT com
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 15-09-2015 at 7:35 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Celena,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

The original poster hasn't visited BG for quite a few years now, but hopefully their email address is still active so they can be made aware of your post.

Pam

maebow

Hi Celena
    not sure if this is going to work or not, but i am trying to reply to your request re a John George of Keysoe Bedford. you said you have information if i am interested. My John George was married to Jane Page and one of their children was Joseph George my grand father. if this is the same John George i would like to hear more about him. thank you

maebow

Hi, thank you for writing about John George etc, i have written back before but unsure whether you have received my reply as i am very interested to know more about my family
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rosie 2 View Post
    I hope I have my facts corrrect but I am 90% sure. Jacob, son of Jane and John George married Elizabeth my grandmothers sister. My grandmother was Rebeckah Hardwick and Jacob and Elizabeth were witnesses at her wedding in 1894.I hope this may be of interest to you.
    Kind regards Janet Richardson