Jonny2690

Default Endean family - St columb minor

Hi All,

I have been doing plenty of research on my Ancestors. I have found several generations of the family Endean (also spelled Endeane or Endayne) in my Family history going back to late 1600s. Just wondering if anyone else has been researching this family? I am hoping one day to make the trip to the records office in Truro. Until then, I am hoping someone on this forum may be able to help confirm the research I have already started. Perhaps even point me in a new direction.

Jonny

Starting to feel at home

Hi Jonny

I'm not researching the Endeans but I go down to the Cornwall Records Office each month so if there's anything specific you want me to look up for you, just ask.

I'm only a newbie so I hesitate to suggest this because it seems too obvious but have you seen all the St Columb Minor parish registers on the Family Search site? Also the Cornish Census Check site?

Jonny2690

Hi Jessie,

That is brilliant, thanks for that offer so kind of you. I will PM you if I find anything that you may be able to help with. I am planning regular trips to the national archives. First one tomorrow, I can't wait for my first visit. So if I can help your research with anything there let me know
    Parish registers I can access have got me so far. I seem to have reached a slight dead end unfortunately

Jonny

Occasionally, just very occasionally, needs an umbrella!

Hi Jonny
    I know this is an old post - are you still looking for Endean connections?
    I have Arthur Endean, son of Henry, baptised 1631 at St Columb Minor.
    Barbara Wilkinson