Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jac65

Your comment about PamG being a British citizen means she is perfectly entitled to sign the petition, what annoys me is people claiming falsely to be what they are not in order to benefit.

As far as me being a dual citizen well I don't know what Canadian citizenship laws are but here in Australia dual citizenship is quite common. Travelling backwards and forwards to England (where I was born and bred) for family reasons is certainly easier using a British passport to enter the UK and an Australian passport to return to Australia.

Andy

OK, this thread seems to have wandered off topic, and the personal criticism doesn't add much to the discussion. I'm going to close it for further comment, and unstick it as well.

Sorry Guy.

After discussion with the Moderators, the thread has been re-stuck, but will remain closed. We allowed Guy to publicise this petition because of its huge relevance to family historians but the AUP prohibits political discussions, and of course personal attacks will never be tolerated. If you wish to know more about the petition please visit Guy's website or contact him by private message. Whether or not you sign the petition is entirely up to you.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123