Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

James Bosier [sic] married Jane Allen, 12th Oct 1824, All Saints, Wokingham

There's baptisms for Jane Allen on the Family Search website. I use the plural as two Jane's were baptised to parents Francis and Charlotte in Barkham (1801 and 1803) I assume the first Jane died. Take a look for yourself. I haven't found James baptism.

Other children on Family Search baptised to Francis and Charlotte.

this is sooo exiting, i need to milk goats and will be back shortly

Hi Luke
    you can join Mundia for free and there are a few public trees on there for your family. Some are using the spelling Bosher, others Boshier. Google Mundia then choose search to see the results before you have to join up to see the trees.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Maybe you already have this, but in case not.

https://www.
    gravestonephotos.com/public/gravedetails.php?grave=37024&personid=71818&scrwid th=1600

Catch you later, housework to do!

Yes thank you i also managed to visit the grave yard several years ago.

i am going to start in putting info and see where it takes me.

My goal is to see if there is a connection between my family and Bosherston.

Much regards Luke

well things have moved along very quickly a huge thank you to you all.

From what i have, and i cant remember were it came, James parents were a George 1780 and Sarah 1781. Very little to go on i am afraid.

Christina the Boshier family tree in Mundia is my work in process, yet i did it through Ancestry.com

Christina the Boshier family tree in Mundia is my work in process, yet i did it through Ancestry.com
    Mundia is owned by Ancestry, as far as I'm aware all Ancestry public trees go on Mundia.

Ah and now i understand why you have a forum called "Brickwalls", must be very popular. Thinking about putting money aside when ever possible for a holiday of family discovery (goodbye midlife crisis sports car) sometime in the future.

Parents of James Bosher (1806?-1848) proving extremely elusive

Reputation beyond repute

My goal is to see if there is a connection between my family and Bosherston.

I explained the derivation of BOSHER in your original thread. The place name Bosherston comes from the Bosher family who were once Lords of the Manor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast