Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Bettyanne,
    North East Lincolnshire Archives are based in Grimsby library. https://www.
    nelincs.gov.uk/resident/libraries-and-archives/archives--local-and-family-history/

The Archives have many records relating to trawler/fisher/seamen, some of which have been (partially) indexed and can be found online.
    An email to them might prove useful, but do emphasis that in the 1901 census William was on the steamer Lincoln and not the trawler of the same name.

ETA: It might be worth mentioning to the Archives that there is the death of a W T Jones registered in June 1901 in the BT334 - Registers and Indexes of Births, Marriages and Deaths of Passengers and Seamen at Sea but with no further information as to regards the ship, age of person, etc. Though you should also say that Olive is shown as married as opposed to widowed in the 1911 census, indicating that William is therefore still alive.

Pam

Maggiemac

There are three burial records that could be yours?

Albert Edwin Jones son of William Thomas and Olive Jones died 20th February 1920 age 23

Olive Hunter Jones died 4th November 1936 age 68

William Thomas Jones died 19th January 1955 age 88

All buried in Scartho Road Cemetery Grimsby

Maggiemac

Thank you Maggie May Betty Anne

Just to avoid confusion, Betty Anne, are you the Bettyanne of message 1? If so, welcome back. If not, welcome to the British Genealogy Forum!

Hello Lesley Yes I am the same person, due to circumstances I have not used the site for some time. Yes it must be my Great Aunts husband as they are in the same grave.with their son.
    Thank you for your help. Betty Anne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12