Filed with Frank Ash's WW1 Service Records (WO 363):
A handwritten reference for Ash (Q & A type) from Thomas ROSEBERRY, Fruit Grower, Crab Marsh (which is near Wisbech, Cambridgeshire - or was it Norfolk, then?). Dated September 1905.
May be of use as a handwriting/signature sample
Anc****y, ASH, page 2333 (repeated 2334)
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- England - Counties (Chapman Code - ENG)
- Cambridgeshire (Chapman Code - CAM)
- Cambridgeshire county-wide forum
- Thomas ROSEBERRY, Wisbech Fruit Grower 1905
Results 1 to 1 of 1
25-12-2013, 4:04 PM #1Famous for offering help & advice
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- St Austell, Cornwall
Thomas ROSEBERRY, Wisbech Fruit Grower 1905
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 4:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.