Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sandy hall

Default Charles again

Hi Charles

Do you have an burial information for Richard who died in 1842 and Jane Worster 3rd wife who died in 1864.

Sandy

Gromwell

Wink Worster Long Buckby

Hi Sandy
    & Ian

I cannot found a marriage's for Richard Worster & Elizabeth Bland or the buried for Richard and Jane as my Microfiche Reader is broke and to much to repair, so have just order a new one.

You could try Carole Eales of the Northants look up exchange.

But have found this on the family search which could fit with (Elizabeth 1st marriage's ) Elizabeth Bland as you said she was a Widow, John Bland & Elizabeth Warren 15th April 1790 but you would have to check the records, this was West Haddon.

The WORSTER was big in West Haddon of this time, so that's the place I would start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well not much I can do at this time so in a couple of hours I'll be going for lunch at the Old King's Head in the village.

Cheers, Charles

sandy hall

Smile Thank you Charles

Hi Charles

I know of Carole thanks we have helped each other many times.

I used to be a volunteer on the Northants Look up Exchange but had too many requests so could not give hundred per cent to people therefore removed my name.

We have Marilyn and Alan's marriage indexes and I thank you for that information on the marriage.

As there were quite a few graves in the non-conformists churches I think I will have to get in touch with the Ministers and see if I can look at the books that are not depoisted at the N.R.O.

Hope you en-joyed your lunch.

Sandy

Gromwell

Talking Worster Help

Hi Sandy
    The lunch was great, I have been again today so it must have been good, and a couple of beers help's.

Glad to be of help with that marriage's

So cheer's for now.
    Charles

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Charles
    that is my mothers family-Ancestry-Darlow Family Tree
    Winifred Darlow b 12 Dec 1807,Long Buckby-parents Joshua Darlow b 03 Jul 1785 Whilton, Northampton & Mary Capel b 21 Jan 1787 Brington, Northamptonshire. If you are registered with ancestry give me you login name and I will send you an invite to my tree ,will take you back to 1690.
    regards
    Peter Moss

Sorry Peter. This is a very old thread (last used in 2006) and only the authors of the first couple of posts (from 2004) are still members. You can tell by the word “guest” and lack of any other information under people’s names.
    I see that you have also joined another old thread. We don’t allow duplicate posting as it’s irritating if someone spends time helping only to find that the same info has already been given elsewhere. I have therefore closed this thread, and will leave the other one open.

BTW Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12