sibling's baptisms at Blandford Forum

20th March 1816 - Abraham
    17th January 1821 - Henry Edmund
    5th February 1823 - Sarah Jane
    26th December 1826 - Emma
    6th November 1829 - Atwell

Nicolina

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    This is the baptism of Henry Charles Isaac on Dorset OPC link that Nicolina gave you

16 Jun 1819, Henry Charles, son of John & Margarett Isaac of Blandford. John's occuption is Baker.

This matches with the 1841 census except for John's occupation but may be he was having a bit of a break from being a Baker or the enumerator could have it down wrong. But baker as a profession is in the family as with son Abraham in 1841. Christanel
    after the baptism of Henry Charles, his father's occupation is given as "Labourer"

Chrisdawson1947

Thank you all I have had my pills that calm my brain down and it's time to go to bed one of the joys of having had encephalitis so thank you all and good night
    Chris

Nicolina

I agree with you, Christanel. Also you need to remember that ages on the 1841 Census were rounded up or down.
    I do like it when a plan comes together.

Goodnight Chris.

Thanks for the confirmation Nicolina. A nice sense of satisfaction when it works out eh?

Christanel
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Nicolina

one other possible line of research to take the line even further back. There was also a Richard ISAAC having kids in Blandford Forum at the same time and, going by his age, he looks like a probable brother of John.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123