Hounddog

Default New to this site..brickwalls!

Hi,
    I've been researching my ancestors for a while now..and spending far too many hours at night wading through records and going off at a tangent..I've joined to enjoy the experience and try and break through some major brick walls-surprise!
    Love immersing myself in genealogy.
    Thanks, Hounddog

hallo hound dog and a warm welcome to BG. I confess I have Elvis going round in my head now! You have come to the home of brick wall demolition experts, and I see you have already posted elsewhere, so I wish you all success
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Welcome in!
    Have a look around and pick the forums closest to your search (because that's where you'll find the people most likely to have the relevant expertise) - maybe a relevant county or one of the others, and let us have a look at one or two of your brickwalls. The more information you can give us to make your quarry stand out in the crowd the better - even if it's only a rough estimation of a decade rather than a precise birthdate, or a county rather than a village, it all helps!

Hounddog

Hi Sue and Lesley, Thank you both for your kind welcome. I love the image you created Sue, of Elvis and I could sit here imagining the same and going 'ah ha' (with attitude) for the rest of the evening
    I will try and precis the info I have and present it on the appropriate forum, it would be amazing if someone could help. Thank you both.

Hatshepsut

Welcome to the site, Hounddog. I didn't think there was such a thing as TOO many hours spent on Genealogy You have landed in the right spot....demolishing brick walls are a specialty for some folks on here.