Filed with Frederick Edward Copley's WW1 Service Records (WO 363):
A handwritten reference, on headed notepaper, from T(?) M(?) GORDON, manager of The New Picture House, Princes Street, Edinburgh. Dated January 1917.
May be of interest as a handwriting/signature sample, or simply to place your man!
Anc****y, COP, page 5488
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Scotland - Counties (Chapman Code - SCT)
- Midlothian (Chaoman Code - MLN)
- Midlothian county-wide forum
- GORDON, Edinburgh New Picture House 1917
Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-09-2013, 11:03 AM #1Famous for offering help & advice
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- St Austell, Cornwall
GORDON, Edinburgh New Picture House 1917
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 3:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.